Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome to Books R' Fab

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kayla and I share this blog with my sister Chloe. I have always wanted to start a blog and with another year passing I figured now was better than later. My sister and I sat down today to start this blog so we could share our love of books with other avid book readers. 

While I enjoy to read books from multiple genres, such as Romance, Young Adult and Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery and Contempory Adult Romance. My sister is more of a strict Fantasy, Young Adult, Dystopian and little bit of Mystery reader. We share our love of reading together and cannot wait to start sharing it with all of you.  

Some of our favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks, Jennifer L. Armentrout and Cassandra Clare. Keep in mind we read alot of books so the list goes on, these are just a few to list for now. :)

We will share a weekly post of books we have read and are currently reading. Books we can not wait for to be released. And keep you avid readers posted on all things going on in the "book world."

Join us on this new journey and please feel free to reccommend books anytime. We love getting new book reccommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment