Sunday, February 21, 2016

Another Flea Market Book Haul!!

Today my mom and I drove out to the Oldsmar Flea Market to trade in some old books we did not plan on keeping, most of which were my Grams. Been doing some early Spring cleaning and preparing for an upcoming Garage Sale, so in the process we all decided to clean up our bookshelves and trade in some books we had no interest in holding on to. 

Plus, my sister and I need to make room on our bookshelves, so of course we can buy more books. Which is exactly what we did, we traded in books just to return home with more. :D

Now let's take a quick look at some of the new books we have welcomed into our home! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) by: Michael Scott
Rot & Ruin by: Jonathan Maberry
Me Before You by: Jojo Moyes 
Now I'll Tell You Everything by: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Allegiant by: Veronica Roth
The Testing by: Joelle Charbonneau




Published by: K&C

No comments:

Post a Comment