Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Finds #19

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). This is hosted by ShouldBeReading!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ya'll!! Hope everyone has had a amazing week!!

Last week I had three lovely days off from work and got to spend most of my time enjoying the sun and reading! I was not ready to return.

Lately, the books I have been adding have running theme of medieval times; with kings and queens, ancient realms. For some reason I have been hooked on this genre ever since I read Robin Hood's Dawn. 

What new books have ya'll added to your TBR list? Can you see a genre that you are more interested in this time around?

Let's check out some of the new adds for this week. 


Click on the cover to be redirected to the books Goodreads page.








Published by: K&C




No comments:

Post a Comment