Monday, May 11, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Date. A place for bloggers to gather to discuss what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they are currently reading and what books they are planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and get a sneak peek at what others are reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I read last week:

I finished yet another book from my forgotten TBR pile. When I started Unearthly I did not have high hopes, my interest in the premise had dwindled over the years and I wasn't sure I would enjoy it. But boy was I pleasantly surprised, I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. 

Click here to check out my full review.


Unearthly
By Cynthia Hand

What I am currently reading:


Taken 
By Erin Bowman

Up next:


Hallowed 
By Cynthia Hand


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many list changed a bit from last week, I had planned on reading Parallel next but after reading Unearthly I am hoked and have to finish the series. So while I wait for it to ship I am reading a not so lengthy book. 

What's on your reading list for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment