Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review: Day 21 by: Kass Morgan

The 100: Day 21
By: Kass Morgan


Synopsis From Goodreads:

No one has set foot on Earth in centuries -- until now.
It's been 21 days since the hundred landed on Earth. They're the only humans to set foot on the planet in centuries...or so they thought. Facing an unknown enemy, Wells attempts to keep the group together. Clarke strikes out for Mount Weather, in search of other Colonists, while Bellamy is determined to rescue his sister, no matter the cost. And back on the ship, Glass faces an unthinkable choice between the love of her life and life itself.
In this pulse-pounding sequel to Kass Morgan's The 100, secrets are revealed, beliefs are challenged, and relationships are tested. And the hundred will struggle to survive the only way they can -- together.


My Review:

Rating:

I really enjoyed this book. I love the multiple character points-of-view, getting to see the world through more than one persons eyes is great. You not only get to experience Earth with The Hundred but space with those left behind dying and struggling to find a way to survive until they can make it to Earth themselves.

Kass Morgan picks up right where she left off with Clarke and Bellamy searching for his sister Octavia, Glass and Luke deprived of oxygen on Walden as the Colony dies slowly, and Wells trying to take control over an unruly group of teenage criminals.

The relationships throughout this book are amazing, Team Clarke and Bellamy forever!!! I enjoyed watching their relationship grow and go through struggles that normal couples experience. I was shocked when we found out that Bellamy had a history with Lily (Clarke's friend from book 1). We find out that many of the 100 are connected in ways many wouldn't expect.

I'm still waiting for their relationship to blossom on the show. 

Glass and Luke are the cutest! I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for them. Only good things I hope!!

I enjoyed this book from the very beginning. While it took me sometime to get back into the story, I loved where the story took us. We finally got to meet the Earthborns and I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the rebel group of Earthborns.

However, for me I am still a super fan of the tv show and almost enjoy it more than the books. Which is very rare!!! Now finishing up the series with Homecoming, can't wait to see what is in store for the 100 because the show and the book are polar opposites.

For anyone watching the show I would highly reccommend reading this series if you haven't already. Its definitely worth it just to compare the stories.


Published by: K

No comments:

Post a Comment