Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Finds #5


FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). This is hosted by ShouldBeReading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll!! So I haven't done a Friday Finds in a very long time. While I have still been add books to my TBR list, I haven't really had the time to sit down and do a post like this one. Showcasing the books I have added a look forward to reading!!

So let's get to the good part! The books I have recently added to my TBR!! :)

Click on the cover to be redirected to the books Goodreads page!





All of these books sound absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to get my hands on them! :)

What books have you added to your TBR list? Share below in the comments, I would love to check them out. One can never have too many books! :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Zenith and A Million Junes, they both sound so amazing!
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!! :) I can't wait to read Zenith and A Million Junes either, plus they have absolutely amazing covers!! :)

      P.S. Following your blog!

      Delete