Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ The Last 10 Books That Gave Me a Book Hangover


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Each Tuesday Jana assigns a new topic...create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic - putting your own spin on it if you want. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last weeks Top Ten Tuesday was so much fun...especially with it being a "freebie" and my first. :) It was fun stepping into a genre I don't venture into often and discovering new books to add to my TBR. 

This weeks Top Ten list really had me thinking, there haven't been many books lately to give me a "book hangover," so this was one topic I had to dig deep for...but nonetheless I was able to put together a list for y'all. Each of these books had me hooked from page one and reminiscing over for weeks. 

Last Ten Books That Gave Me a Book Hangover



1. Unremebered by Jessica Brody
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
3. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
5. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
6. Perfect Chemistry Simone Elkeles
7. The Leading Edge of Now by Marci Lyn Curtis
8. Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
9. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
10. The Prophecy by Jennifer L. Armentrout

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What books did y'all add to your list? 


3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the books and they affected you. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/ttt-021820.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing Snow does sound good.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound so interesting! I saw the movie The Maze Runner, but I really need to go back and read the book.

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete