Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Wrap-up :)

I can't believe how quickly March went by, it's been a busy and stressful month. Starting a new job and focusing on my writing didn't leave much time for reading, sadly. Even so, I was able to finish 4 books this month. Then my mom and sister read one book each. Hopefully this month will be less stressful and I can finish more books. :D 



Books I Finished:

The 100 by: Kass Morgan  (4/5 Stars)
Sanctum by: Sarah Fine  (5/5 Stars)
On Dublin Street by: Samantha Young  (2.5/5 Stars)

Not Shown:
Me and My Invisible Guy by: Sarah Jeffery  (2/5 Stars)


Books Chloe Finished:

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by: James Patterson  (5/5 Stars)


Books Mom Finished:

The Scorch Trials by: James Dashner  (5/5 Stars)


Published by: K


No comments:

Post a Comment