Monday, April 6, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Date. A place for bloggers to gather to discuss what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they are currently reading and what books they are planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and get a sneak peek at what others are reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I read last week:

Last week I finished yet another Nicholas Sparks book, while I am not a big fan of romance when it comes to Nicholas Sparks I get hooked from the very beginning. I love his writing and have yet to find a book of his that I don't enjoy. Click here to check out my review of The Wedding.


The Wedding 
By Nicholas Sparks


What I am currently reading:

 

From Blood and Ash
By Jennifer L. Armentrout


Up next:


Dear John
By Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What books are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment