Monday, April 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Date. A place for bloggers to gather to discuss what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they are currently reading and what books they are planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and get a sneak peek at what others are reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I read last week:

My last read has left me with a bit of a book-hangover. JLA is one of my favorite authors and every one of her books leaves me struggling to find interest in my next read, unless it is one of hers of course. :) However, this last book has left me reeling and I can't wait for book two to be released. I am eager to see what is in store for these characters!! Click here to read me review for From Blood and Ash.



From Blood and Ash
By Jennifer L. Armentrout


What I am currently reading:


Dear John 
By Nicholas Sparks


Up next:


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment