Saturday, February 7, 2015

Book Haul



Yay!! :D Books, Books, Books & more Books!! The month has just started and I have already bought so many books! I can't wait to read these new books I got!!

Seven of these books I bought off Book Outlet!! This was my first time purchasing from this site and I absolutely love it! I will definitely be buying from this site again. 

All these books I bought myself!!! :D
P.S. This is my first book haul hope y'all enjoy!


Book Outlet Purchases:

Mila 2.0 by: Debra Driza
The Vincent Boys by: Abbi Glines
Tumble & Fall by: Alexandra Coutts
Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare*
Kiss of Death by: Lauren Henderson
Mystic City by: Theo Lawrence
Plus One by: Elizabeth Fama

Books a Million Purchases:

Icons by: Margaret Stohl
The 100 by: Kass Morgan

*Books I have already read

Published by: K


2 comments:

  1. I love the new background! And this is quite the haul :) Mystic City is probably my favorite out of the bunch. The Sequel to Icons was the first ARC I received from my Blog. Also you might have to show me how you got Goodreads Reading Challenge on your side bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am obsessed with Book Outlet now!! I really hope I enjoy all the books I got!! Of course girl, it's actually really easy once you do it lol!! Next time we Skype I will walk you through it! Also, how are Followers tracked on Blogger? I know people who have suscribed to my email list but they don't show under followers in my Overview.

      Delete