Monday, March 2, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Date. A place for bloggers to gather to discuss what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they are currently reading and what books they are planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and get a sneak peek at what others are reading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I read last week:

This book has been sitting on my shelf for years and as time went by it was forgotten. At the time the premise sounded different from the constant vampire and werewolf novels I was reading back in college. Sadly, this book did not hold up to my expectations. 
Click here for my review!


Whisper
By Phoebe Kitanidis

What I am currently reading:


Message in a Bottle 
By Nicholas Sparks


Up next:


The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Variant by Robison Wells






No comments:

Post a Comment