Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Spring 2020 TBR




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Each Tuesday Jana assigns a new topic...create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic - putting your own spin on it if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goal this Spring is to finally finish my TBR of forgotten books, these are books that have been sitting on my shelf for years and slowly gotten pushed further and further down my pile. Fingers crossed I can finally get through this pile so I can move onto my Black Friday books!! :)

Click on the book title in order to be redirected to it's Goodreads page.

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2020 TBR List


               
           
          

1. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
2. The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
3. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
6. The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
7. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
8. The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
9. Fates by Lanie Bross
10. Ruined by Paula Morris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What books do you plan to read this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment