Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Date. A place for bloggers to gather to discuss what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they are currently reading and what books they are planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and get a sneak peek at what others are reading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I read last week:

This past week I was able to get through two books from my TBR of forgotten books. :) Click title to be redirected to that review.

                              

Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
Variant by Robison Wells


What I am currently reading:

                                                         

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski


Up next:


                                                        

The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

No comments:

Post a Comment